The Unusual Doll is a scannable object found in Lifepod 7, created by the Lifepod's malfunctioning Fabricator. The player can scan the Unusual Doll, allowing them to create one using the habitat builder in their base.
The Doll is a small figurine of the popular Youtuber Markiplier, who made a Let's Play series of Subnautica. The doll will say various quotes from Markiplier if clicked on after being crafted and placed, and can play a higher pitched version of his outro.
The doll is intended to be an Easter Egg.
- This doll was placed in the world after all attempts to contact Markiplier to give him the distribution code were unsuccessful. The doll was added to the world shortly before Markiplier's seventieth episode, before he went on a short hiatus from the series.
- Markiplier finds the doll in Episode 72, aptly titled 'I'M IN THE GAME!!'
- The former name for An Unusual Doll was the Markiplier Doll.
- It is not unlocked by default in Creative Mode: as in other modes, it must be found in the game world and scanned before it can be constructed.
- Currently, this is the only buildable item related to the Giveaway Items.
This section contains bugs related to An Unusual Doll. Make sure to only post reproducible bugs, and use appropriate system template ( , , / ) depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- The Unusual Doll counts as a scannable item when constructed, and as it has already been discovered, will disappear and grant the player two Titanium. Since its construction materials are one Titanium and one Glass, building and then scanning an Unusual Doll effectively allows the player to turn two Quartz into one Titanium.