|This article is about Blue Barnacles in Subnautica. To see this subject's article on the Below Zero Wiki, click here.|
|This article is about the Blue Barnacles. You may be looking for the Barnacle.|
Blue Barnacles resemble clusters of real-life Barnacles, embedded in a calcified, dark gray base. They have a maw with a light turquoise bioluminescent glow. Despite resembling barnacles of Earth, they are a flora species.
- Real life barnacles fall under the Fauna category, however, on the official Flora sheets for Subnautica, they are listed as Flora.
- Blue Barnacles are remarkably similar to the Barnacle, which is a harvesting node found exclusively on adult Reefback Leviathans.
- The Blue Barnacles were originally intended to be featured in the Twisty Bridges biome.
- They were eventually featured in this position in Below Zero's Twisty Bridges biome.
- As with some coral and flora found in the game, Blue Barnacles will turn white when killed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.