|This article is about I Glass Compartment in Below Zero. For the related article on the Subnautica Wiki, see Glass Compartment.|
The I Glass Compartment is a Seabase module made of glass that has the appearance of the letter "I". It provides less hull integrity than a I Compartment but provides a more visually appealing design.
It is constructed with the Habitat Builder and can be placed on the seabed or a Foundation. The I Glass Compartment module can be deconstructed, but all attached components on and in that single module must be deconstructed first.
At the surface an I Glass Compartment has an integrity level of eight and every I Glass Compartment added reduces the integrity by two. By default, it can be rotated before placement using the mouse wheel.
- Hatches can be placed on the end-panels.
- Windows can be placed on the end-panels.
- Ladders can be placed on the floor when there is an adjacent seabase module to connect.
- Reinforcements cannot be placed due to the lack of side-panels.
- The I Glass Compartment can be expanded with other modules from its two end and floor panels.