Four entrances can be found at coordinates: (130 -95 -390), (-360 -110 -225), (-495 -90 15), and (-725 -105 0).
The area is explorable via the Seamoth, but it is dangerous to do so without a Seamoth Depth Module MK1 or higher due to the biome's depth. The Seamoth Perimeter Defense System upgrade is also advisable, but not needed, due to the Crabsnakes’ tendency to ambush the player from the Jellyshrooms themselves.
The Jellyshroom Cave is a large cavern characterized by a dense population of huge, translucent, purple Jellyshrooms, along with structures such as stalactites and stalagmites.
Spoiler alert: The following section contains story related material.
Data Bank Entry
User 'Paul Torgal' requested cross-referencing of local environment scans with ideal habitat construction conditions. Displaying results.
- Large subterranean cavern with multiple entrances
Average Environment Safety Rating: C
Site 7 has been selected as the optimal habitat construction site for the following reasons:
- Close proximity to one of the cave entrances, in case of emergency
A signal tracking the site has been created.
- The abundance of Stalactites suggests that these caverns were dry-standing for several million years, only later being flooded presumably when the ceiling collapsed due to erosion - this might explain why its native ecosystem is so uniquely different from all bordering biomes.
- The ambience noise is the same as the Blood Kelp Zones.
- The Jellyshroom Cave is the only biome to feature Large Magnetite Deposits in the game.