|This article is about the L Compartment in Subnautica. To see this subject's article on the Below Zero Wiki, click here.|
The L Compartment is a Seabase module that has the appearance of the letter "L".
It is constructed with the Habitat Builder and can be placed on top of a Foundation. It is possible to build it off of the foundation. The L Compartment module can be deconstructed, but all attached components on that single module must be deconstructed first.
At the surface, an L Compartment has an integrity level of 9 and every L Compartment added reduces the integrity by -1 level. By default, it can be rotated before placement using the mouse wheel.
- Hatches can be placed on the end-panels.
- Windows can be placed on the end-panels.
- Ladders cannot be placed due to the lack of floor and ceiling connection points.
- Reinforcements cannot be placed due to the lack of side-panels.
- The L Compartment can be expanded with other modules from its two end-panels.