|This article is about the Power Cell Charger in Subnautica. To see this subject's article on the Below Zero Wiki, click here.|
|This article is about the Power Cell Charger. You may be looking for the Battery Charger.|
Two Fragments must be scanned to acquire the Power Cell Charger Blueprints. The fragments can be found in Wrecks in the Northwestern Mushroom Forest, and on the Sea Treader's Path. 3 Fragments can be found around Lifepod 19 on the sandy trench ground. 2 Fragments are in a Wreck 1186m west of Lifepod 5.
The Power Cell Charger has the appearance of two Power Cell shaped capsule sides. When interacted with, it flips open to reveal two slots in which to place Power Cells.
The Power Cell Charger acts similarly to the Battery Charger, but charges Power Cells. It can hold (and charge) up to two Power Cells at a time. It features a display that shows the charge percentage of each Power Cell placed in it.
The Power Cell Charger uses Energy from the Cyclops or Seabase it is attached to recharge the Power Cells that are placed in it:
- Charge time for a fully depleted Power Cell (200 energy): 6 minutes and 40 seconds
- Charge on battery increases by 30 energy (15%) per minute
- Seabase/Cyclops power drained by 30 energy per minute per cell (60 energy per minute for 2 cells)
Spoiler alert: The following section contains story related material.
Ion Power Cells (1000 energy) can be recharged as well. However, the charge rate is still only 30 energy per minute, so charge time for a fully depleted one is 30 minutes and 20 seconds.
- The Power Cell Charger used to be able to charge power cells quicker than they were drained in a Cyclops with the Engine Efficiency Module, however this has been patched.
- The inside of the Power Cell Charger features the "Alterra" logo.