| This article is about the Sign in Subnautica. To see this subject's article on the Below Zero Wiki, click here.
The Sign is a Miscellaneous Item that can be placed inside a Seabase or Cyclops, on a wall or mid-corridor. It is constructed with the Habitat Builder.
The Sign displays a label that can be set by the player. It can be edited, resized and customized with arrows and colors.
- Press LMB (XBox One:, PlayStation 4:) on the Sign to open the edit menu.
- Enter desired text (20 character limit) and settings:
- Click the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the size of the sign.
- Click the triangles to set an arrow in the desired direction. Multiple arrows can be set.
- Click the blue rectangle to toggle the background on or off.
- Click the white circle to change text colors. The player can select from one of eight text colors.
- Press Enter to apply (XBox One:, PlayStation 4:).
All the options available for Signs
Signs in-game menu and explanations
Custom made Signs with arrows, in the Cyclops
Developer screenshot of Signs inside a Seabase (Trello
Developer screenshot of Sign inside Seabases (Trello