|This article is about Sign in Subnautica. For the related article on the Below Zero Wiki, see Sign.|
The Sign displays a label that can be set by the player. It can be edited, resized and customized with arrows and colors.
- Press (Xbox One:, PlayStation 4:) on the Sign to open the edit menu.
- Enter desired text (20 character limit) and settings:
- Click the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the size of the sign.
- Click the triangles to set an arrow in the desired direction. Multiple arrows can be set.
- Click the blue rectangle to toggle the background on or off.
- Click the white circle to change text colors. The player can select from one of eight text colors.
- Press Enter to apply (Xbox One:, PlayStation 4:).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.