|This article is about Sign (Below Zero) in Below Zero. For the related article on the Subnautica Wiki, see Sign (Below Zero).|
The Sign displays a label that can be set by the player. It can be edited, resized and customized with arrows and colors.
- Press on the Sign to open the edit menu.
- Enter desired text (20 character limit) and settings:
- Click the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the size of the sign.
- Click the triangles to set an arrow in the desired direction. Multiple arrows can be set.
- Click the blue rectangle to toggle the background on or off.
- Click the white circle to change text colors. The player can select from one of eight text colors.
- Press Enter to apply.