|This article is about T Compartments in Subnautica. To see this subject's article on the Below Zero Wiki, click here.|
The T Compartment is a Seabase module shaped like a "T".
It is constructed with the Habitat Builder and placed on top of a Foundation. It is possible to build off the foundation. The T Compartment module can also be deconstructed, but then all attached components on that single module must be deconstructed first.
At the surface, a T Compartment has an integrity level of nine and every T Compartment added reduces the integrity by -1 level. By default, it can be rotated before placement using the mouse wheel.
- Hatches can be placed on the single side-panel, the end-panels, and both the floor and ceiling.
- Windows can be placed on the side-panel, the end-panels, and the ceiling.
- Ladders can be placed on the floor and ceiling when there is an adjacent seabase module to connect.
- Reinforcements can be placed on the side-panel.
- The T Compartment can be expanded with other modules from its three end-panels.
- Smaller components such as the Fabricator can be placed inside.
This section contains bugs related to T Compartment. Make sure to only post reproducible bugs, and use appropriate system template ( , , / ) depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Upon deconstructing a T Compartment, the player will only receive two Titanium back, instead of the three it required. This is a carryover from previous recipe for the item, which was two Titanium.