|This article is about Thermoblade in Subnautica. For the related article on the Below Zero Wiki, see Thermoblade.|
|This article is about the Thermoblade. You may be looking for the Survival Knife.|
In general, it can be used for harvesting or defense. Its primary function is that it cooks any edible fish in one swipe.
If a Bleeder latches onto the player's arm, the player can use the Thermoblade to hit the Bleeder.
- Markings on the Thermoblade indicate that it was made by "Alterra Arms Incorporated".
- Despite being fabricated with a battery, the Thermoblade does not lose battery power.[Citation needed]
- The boiling water effect is tied to the Thermoblade itself rather than the environment it is in. As a result, even when the player is in a Seabase , the blade will still appear to be surrounded by boiling water. However, above surface level, the blade will merely steam.
- The Thermoblade once had durability, but it was removed due to durability being deemed useless.
- When the Thermoblade did have durability, it had the lowest durability out of all the knives.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.