FANDOM


  • Hi, i've been thonking how great it would be to share photos of your bases.

    Lets do it here !!

    Here  my base at Cove Tree.
    2019-01-13 00001

    My Cove tree Base

    2019-01-13 00004
    2019-01-13 00003
      Loading editor
    • Upgrading again with a Observatory Room.
      2019-01-14 00007
      2019-01-14 00011
      2019-01-14 00006
        Loading editor
    • How did you manage to get your Cyclops down there?

        Loading editor
    • Cyclop goes to -1700 meters with the MK3 upgrade.

        Loading editor
    • 2019-01-15 00004

      Can't Stop !!

        Loading editor
    • Right. But, how did you navigate it down there I mean.

        Loading editor
    • There is a large entrance in the Blood Kelp Zone aiming to the Lost River. There it's easy to get to the bottom. I sugest to use the Tags you can craft to mark these places.  Always try to go deeper and you'll find the Cove Tree.

        Loading editor

    • Good looking base !  today I decided to build the base in the same place, 

      is next to Lava Zone and Lost River and... so this is a useful location and...that place has a magic in it... Until now i had  the mini base in Safe Shallows 
      20181227225101 1
        Loading editor
    • LUB-O1 wrote:
       


      Good looking base !  today I decided to build the base in the same place, 

      is next to Lava Zone and Lost River and... so this is a useful location and...that place has a magic in it... Until now i had  the mini base in Safe Shallows 
      20181227225101 1

      Shure, it's one of the best places to build a base. There is tons of material to mine all around.

        Loading editor
    • I need a basic design for a base at the pre-aroura, any ideas?

        Loading editor
    • AlbertP30623 wrote:
      I need a basic design for a base at the pre-aroura, any ideas?

      I gues you can do storage units at least, and get some flors to. A simple base can help you to gather ressources easily.

      The gathering of titanium is critical.. so dont miss them.

        Loading editor
    • Very nice. I just started playing, and was all proud of my 2 modules, and scanner room. After seeing your build, I feel kinda silly, lol. I need to get busy. Hmmm. Can't figure out how to access the photo's in the photo manager. Are they stored somewhere so I can upload them?

        Loading editor
    • Moraut wrote: Very nice. I just started playing, and was all proud of my 2 modules, and scanner room. After seeing your build, I feel kinda silly, lol. I need to get busy. Hmmm. Can't figure out how to access the photo's in the photo manager. Are they stored somewhere so I can upload them?

      Are you on Mac or Windows?

        Loading editor
    • Windows 10. I figured it out. I just used the Steam screenshot, so I can find them in my Steam userdata file. I'm not sure where the ingame screenshots (default F11) are stored. I can access them in the photo manager in the game, but not sure they are even stored on my pc. It's all good. I'll just use the Steam screenshots from now on. Here's a pic of my latest base. I drowned the first 3 times going into the Jellyshroom cave. Decided to get serious, and built an "expedition base camp" over an entrance. The reason for all the platforms is because a Sandshark lives right on that spot. The platforms keep him from annoying me while I'm working. I used a base supplied air pump to run pipes down.

      20190318210420 1

      Jelly entrance base.

      20190318200229 1

      Jellyshroom entrance.

      This is my 4 observatory above water indoor grow beds at my original base. Their about the only good thing about it.

      20190319144351 1

      Indoor grow bed.

      20190319144319 1

      Indoor grow bed from below.

      20190319155759 1

      Base attached air pump.

      UPDATE: I have disassembled those two bases, as they were "obsolete". Here are my latest two. One is at the thermal vent next to the Safe Shallows, the other is in the western Mushroom Forest. I use plants to mark my "landing pads", for easy parking.

      Home Base

      Safe Shallows Base

      Mushroom Forest Base

      Mushroom Forest Base

        Loading editor
    • i love these pics they are awesome looking bases 

        Loading editor
    • Love this. I'm totally stealing this idea to line a landing pad with Jellyshrooms. That is so gorgeous.

        Loading editor
    • An Turret
      An Turret removed this reply because:
      Notifications are coming in rapidly and all i had was something i wanted to see.
      12:13, May 12, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • a base in the PCF with the sea emporer.

        Loading editor
    • Moraut wrote:
      Windows 10. I figured it out. I just used the Steam screenshot, so I can find them in my Steam userdata file. I'm not sure where the ingame screenshots (default F11) are stored. I can access them in the photo manager in the game, but not sure they are even stored on my pc. It's all good. I'll just use the Steam screenshots from now on.

      Here's a pic of my latest base. I drowned the first 3 times going into the Jellyshroom cave. Decided to get serious, and built an "expedition base camp" over an entrance. The reason for all the platforms is because a Sandshark lives right on that spot. The platforms keep him from annoying me while I'm working. I used a base supplied air pump to run pipes down.

      20190318210420 1

      Jelly entrance base.

      20190318200229 1

      Jellyshroom entrance.

      This is my 4 observatory above water indoor grow beds at my original base. Their about the only good thing about it.

      20190319144351 1

      Indoor grow bed.

      20190319144319 1

      Indoor grow bed from below.

      20190319155759 1

      Base attached air pump.

      UPDATE: I have disassembled those two bases, as they were "obsolete". Here are my latest two. One is at the thermal vent next to the Safe Shallows, the other is in the western Mushroom Forest. I use plants to mark my "landing pads", for easy parking.

      Home Base

      Safe Shallows Base

      Mushroom Forest Base

      Mushroom Forest Base

      VERY NICE FOOTAGES ;)  WELL DONE

        Loading editor
    • Since those pics, I've built a base in the Deep Grand Reef, and one at the Cove Tree.

      DeepGrandReef

      Deep Grand Reef Base

      CoveTreeBase4

      Cove Tree Base

      DeepGrandReefWarper
      SeamothPlatform
        Loading editor
    • Nice! I only have a puny three - compartment base. :(

        Loading editor
    • It’s awesome. I have a main base in the safe shallows powered by solar panels and a scanner base in the mushroom forest (northwest), powered by a bioreactor (solar panel’s too inefficient down there, learned the hard way from my last play through) also in survival mode

        Loading editor
    • Great.. SHOW US SOME pictures. !
       
      Howardohyea wrote:
      It’s awesome. I have a main base in the safe shallows powered by solar panels and a scanner base in the mushroom forest (northwest), powered by a bioreactor (solar panel’s too inefficient down there, learned the hard way from my last play through) also in survival mode

      I

        Loading editor
    • Hi guys, sorry for the delay, but I managed to get one photo of my frontier base (I'm only 6 hours in, so it's nothing compared to yours).  It have a bioreactor for power, a scanner room, growbeds for food, and coffee vending machine for water. If you look closely there's a beacon next to the hatch on the scanner room. 
      2020-04-19 00003

      My safe shallows main base have 2 solar panels some rooms for storage and a moonpool for my seamoth. Plus a exterior growbed.

      at least my bases are self sustaining.

      Edit: I don't really like to build huge seabases, just the bare minimums.

        Loading editor
    • 2018-06-06 00011
      2018-06-06 00022
      2018-06-06 00033
      2018-06-06 00046
      2018-06-07 00007
      2018-06-07 00010
      2018-06-07 00018
      2018-06-07 00021
      This is from a playthrough years ago. The idea was an island resort with a skyscraper hotel type of deal. Customers at the restaurant may choose to book an observatory table for a great view of the crashed Aurora, or alternatively, the assortment of leviathans down below.
        Loading editor
    • I’m gonna try to get back to my big Tree Cove Observatory Base to get pictures, but it’ll be hard.

        Loading editor
    • here my base for cove tree: 
      Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 8.37.35

      research room 1

      Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 8.34.03

      outside

      Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 8.38.03

      research room 2

      Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 8.36.20

      crew quarters

      Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 8.40.53

      lobby/waiting room/i dunno

      Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 8.39.16

      moonpool

      its supposed to be a research/observatory base

        Loading editor
    • Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 20.23.27
      Here's mine its quite small and is quite close to the DRF. The moonpool slams your seamoth down onto the ground when you want to drive it... Make sure you have insurance
        Loading editor
    • Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 20.27.32
      This is another one... It is supposed to be a resort were people can relax and be scared out of their skin by the ghosties. I did it in survival, then spawned the ghosties with console commands. FYI, the moonpool that is stacked way too close to the other one is a swimming pool, and stacking it like that gives it a "floor".
        Loading editor
    • I don't have pictures, but I've managed to construct (with the help of several glass tubes) an observatory that hangs off the edge of one of the mountains on the Floating Island. I've been wanting to build up there for a while, and the view is insane. I can even see my main habitat on one of the island's beaches. I've also got a room at the aforementioned beach base that is half underwater and half above water. My base also features a complimentary zoo comprised of cookie and cream the cuddlefish, and Peanut, Butter, and Jelly the jellyrays. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.