Vehicle Upgrade Module (Disambiguation) may refer to:
- General Upgrade Modules (Can be equipped on the Prawn Suit or the Seamoth):
- Prawn Suit Upgrade Modules:
- Prawn Suit Drill Arm, used for drilling Large Resource Deposits.
- Prawn Suit Propulsion Cannon, for grabbing and propelling objects or creatures.
- Prawn Suit Grappling Arm, which allows you to swing or grapple on terrain.
- Prawn Suit Jump Jet Upgrade, which increases jump jet power and time.
- Prawn Suit Torpedo Arm, which grants the ability to shoot torpedoes with varying abilities.
- Seamoth Upgrade Modules
- Cyclops Upgrade Modules
- Cyclops Engine Efficiency Module, which increases engine power efficiency.
- Cyclops Decoy Tube Upgrade, a decoy-shooting tube to distract aggressive creatures.
- Cyclops Docking Bay Repair Module, which repairs the docked vehicle.
- Cyclops Fire Suppression System, a system upgrade that combats on-board fires.
- Cyclops Shield Generator, a shield generating system upgrade.
- Cyclops Sonar Upgrade, which provides a visible scan of the area.
- Cyclops Thermal Reactor Module, a power efficiency upgrade that draws power from heat sources.
If none of these are what you are looking for, check here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.