Yay more Subnautica Lego by yours truly! My newest set has been approved by Lego Ideas and is now live on the website - the Underwater Base in the Grand Reef. I am super proud of this set and I hope you all enjoy!
Unfortunately, this may be my last Subnautica Lego set for a few months. I am currently finishing up my last year of Masters and applying to doctoral programs so I am becoming very VERY busy studying for doctoral interviews and tests. Hence, I won't have too much time to work on Subnautica Lego until after February next year. However, don't worry! I still have many plans that I am looking forward to showing you all.
Please let me know in the comments below what you'd like to see next! Here are some ideas I had from my last blog post:
1. Sea Dragon Leviathan, Active Lava Zone
2. Sea Emperor Leviathan, Precursor Aquarium
3. Grand Reef, Crabsquids, Main Underwater Base for the player - includes Scanning Room, etc. (COMPLETE)
4. Moonpool (IN PROGRESS)
5. Cyclops (possibly a collaboration with Xenodrone)
6. Precursor Gun and Sunbeam "Rescue"
7. More Precursor Stuff - teleporters, Warpers, Precursor Gun, etc.
8. Smaller sets - kelp forest, bulb/koosh zone, etc.
9. Designs that have not been implemented in the game yet (or never will) - Atlas Submarine, Rocket Ship, Arctic biome, etc.
Support the Grand Reef set here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/ced4a38d-8dcc-4240-bf92-bb4aad08fb64