|This article is about Wall Lockers in Subnautica. To see this subject's article on the Below Zero Wiki, click here.|
|This article is about the Wall Locker. You may be looking for the Locker.|
One of the main differences between the Wall Locker and the normal Locker is its ability to be wall mounted and to come with customable text options. They have (5×6) 30 item slots, and attempting to deconstruct a Wall Locker that contains items is not possible, resulting in a notification that the container is not empty.
How to customize label
- Build the small locker.
- Click on the "LOCKER" text.
- Enter the desired text (ten character limit).
- Click on the lower white circle to cycle through text colors
- Press Enter to apply or click elsewhere.
- The Wall Locker's original name was Small Locker.