The Window is a Seabase component intended to allow the player to view the outside world from within Seabase modules. They are constructed with the Habitat Builder. They have a default Hull Integrity penalty of -1.0.
They can be placed on the side-panels, end-panels, and the ceilings of all compatible modules. A Window's shape and size will vary depending on the specific Seabase module it is attached to as well as where on the module it is placed.
Windows can be placed on:
- All eight walls of a Multipurpose Room
- All ten walls of a Large Room
- All six walls of a Moonpool
- Both walls, the end connectors and the ceiling of an I Compartment (one on each end, one on each side, and one on top)
- The wall, ceiling and three end connectors of a T Compartment
- The ceiling and four end connectors of an X Compartment
- The two end-plates of a Scanner Room or Control Room.
|Seabase modules in Subnautica: Below Zero|