|This article is about X Compartments in Subnautica. To see this subject's article on the Below Zero Wiki, click here.|
The X Compartment is a Seabase module. It is a corridor with four exits shaped like an "X".
The X Compartment is constructed with the Habitat Builder and placed on top of a Foundation or connected to another Seabase compartment. The Blueprint for the X Compartment is unlocked by default. Adding an X Compartment to a Seabase reduces its Hull Integrity by 1.
- Hatches can be placed on the end-panels and in the floor and ceiling.
- Windows can be placed on the end-panels and the ceiling.
- Ladders can be placed on the floor and ceiling if there is a vertically-adjacent Seabase module to connect.
- Reinforcements cannot be placed in an X Compartment due to the lack of side-panels.
- The X Compartment can attach to other Seabase compartments via its four end-panels.
- Smaller components and modules can be placed inside.
This section contains bugs related to X Compartment. Make sure to only post reproducible bugs, and use appropriate system template ( , , / ) depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Upon deconstructing a X Compartment, the player will only receive two Titanium back, instead of the three it required. This is a carryover from previous recipe for the item, which was two Titanium.