|This article is about the X Compartment in Subnautica. To see this subject's article on the Below Zero Wiki, click here.|
The X Compartment is a Seabase module. It is a corridor with four exits shaped like an "X".
The X Compartment is constructed with the Habitat Builder and placed on top of a Foundation or connected to another Seabase compartment. No Blueprint is required to build the X Compartment. Adding an X Compartment to a Seabase reduces its Hull Integrity by 1.
- Hatches can be placed on the end-panels and in the floor and ceiling.
- Windows can be placed on the end-panels and the ceiling.
- Ladders can be placed on the floor and ceiling if there is a vertically-adjacent Seabase module to connect.
- Reinforcements cannot be placed in an X Compartment due to the lack of side-panels.
- The X Compartment can attach to other Seabase compartments via its four end-panels.
- Smaller components and modules can be placed inside.